Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 3 July 2010

missing my baby girl already!

Well not long returned home from a long trek out to stud with my baby girl Karlisa. It was a nice day out in english countryside and spent most of the afternoon with stud owner admiring her lovely boys. She has two strong contenders for the job of boyfriend to my beautiful girl but we decided to choose the boy that would most help my breeding program. He has the points lacking in our girl and although not a colour I would have thought of using initially, it is a colour that will help improve my silvers all being well. It was so hard leaving especially when she gave me those sad eyes as if to say please dont leave me here :-( It will be strange not having her here as she is a very strong character and such a baby, will miss the cuddles and kisses at night from her. Hopefully she wont be away too long and will return home pregnant. The boy is a very experienced boy so he knows his job well. This boy will be neutered this year and is the only one of his line here so we hope for a nice baby or two from him to keep. Will update when I know more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment