Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Xena's first day out



Well our new baby has had her first week here and now she seems settled we decided to let her have a play outside in the run with the other siberians. It was a lovely warm, sunny day here and xena seemed to have a great time and is worn out now. We half expected her to run and hide but she did the opposite and spent most of her time exploring, chasing flies and pestering the other sibs to play with her. I dont think Karlisa liked this new confident addition to the family much as she is used to being boss cat but they are getting used to each other slowly. Infact they are both asleep on my bed as I write this. Karlisa is alittle damp after her bath for the show tomorrow! Infact she was giving xena a bath of her own earlier which you can see pic of above, it was sooo cute ;-)


















4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like so much fun! What a fabulous run. She is lucky to have such a great space to explore :-) Great to see her getting on with the others already. Give her a big kiss and cuddle from me!
    Xx Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mel
    yes she loved it out there and no doubt she will want to be out there more often. She sends big kisses back and says dont worry im really liking it here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,

    She is just beautiful! I have just been looking at your other cats too - they are all lovely. We are adopting another Siberian, we are going to collect her next week, as Ivan is still lost without his brother. I love your blog, and I hope you get some kittens soon! Carla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla
    Thankyou for the kind comments. I was going to email you to see how you were after your dreadful ordeal but I could not find your email address. Well I hope everything goes well with your new baby, im sure Ivan will love her, you will have to post me some pictures ;-)
    Well I hope too that we have babies soon as alot of people are waiting for one.
    Thanks
    Clare

    ReplyDelete