Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 21 March 2010

our first allergy sitting

We had our first allergy sitting today with a lovely couple from Manchester. He has mild cat allergies and so it is always nerve racking when someone with allergies wants a kitten as we can never tell how they will react. All seemed to go well and no immediate reactions were seen so I hope this continues over the next few days as I know they will be dissappointed if they cant have a siberian. This lucky couple will hopefully be the first owners of a gorgeous Druzhina baby this year. I have posted the pics of Max in the snow again especially for this couple as they were intrigued to see a cat on a lead. They also particularly loved Max who was their favourite out of our kitties. Hope to speak soon to you both with news of babies! Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. Cat allergies are one of the worst pet allergies to suffer and I did suffer. I did find out that http://www.allergiestocatsrelief.com proves one of the best website for cat allergy relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thankyou for your kind comments, glad to hear you are coping with your allergies, do you now own a kitty and is it a beautiful siberian? I will have to have a look at that link sometime, thankyou :-)

    ReplyDelete