Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Monday, 22 February 2010

New litter of siberian kittens expected soon!!!

Well we have possible kittens arriving in the next 9 weeks from Mia, she is being romanced at the moment and has had one mating which hopefully was a successful one, a few more needed over the next few days I think. We have decided to name this litter the hope litter in memory of my beloved persian who recently passed away and also in the hope that we will have a good litter this time, fingers crossed. This is Mias first litter so I hope she is ok.
We are now taking kitten reservations so If anyone is interested in a kitten from this litter then please get intouch to go on a waiting list, we have already had a good response from potential kitten owners, so cannot guarantee a kitten for everyone and will only take deposits once they are born and we have an idea of numbers. Karlisa will be mated End of May beginning of June and is going to a fantastic boy for stud so we are expecting some beautiful show kitties from these two cats, one of which I hope to keep myself providing there is something suitable. We have also had some interest in kittens from this pairing already so I dont think the wait list will be open for long with this litter. Ellie will hopefully have her first mating August time.

Please visit my website for more information on my cats and I will keep everyone upto date with any future babies on here...so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment